The Double Barrel Tasting Flight
- Duration: 30 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Rowland Flat, SA
- Product code: DBWF
Discover what is unique about our Jacob's Creek Double Barrel wines, a select range of wines matured first in traditional wine barrels and then finished in aged whisk(e)y barrels.
Enjoy an in-depth tasting experience where we will guide you through four wines in the Double Barrel collection, and finish with a special limited release, Jacob's Creek Double Barrel Rare 50YO Shiraz (RRP $200) which is exclusive to our cellar door.
Terms and conditions
- Bookings are closed off 6 hours before the start time, Please call us on (08) 8521 3000 to check availability after this time.
- If you are feeling unwell or have cold / flu like symptoms, please call our friendly staff on (08) 8521 3000 to cancel your booking.
- Bookings are for 30 mins.
- One booking per group per day.
- If you arrive late to your allocated booking time, please be aware that your tasting experience will be shortened. Please call ahead on 08 8521 3000 to advise us if you are running late.
- If you notify us prior to your booking for a tasting flight that you are unable to attend, a full refund will be issued.
- Tasting fees are non-redeemable.
- Tasting flight fees are non-refundable if you do not attend your booking.
- Jacob's Creek is now a CASHLESS venue. All purchases made at Jacob's Creek will be via card payment.
- Bookings for tasting flights are only for adults 18+.
- We reserve the right to refuse to serve a tasting experience, even with prior booking, if we believe that member/s of the booking party may be under the influence of alcohol.
- Staff may stop service at any point should patrons not follow our procedures regarding COVID safety.
- Credit card surcharges and refund policy are subject to local regulation.