Jacobs Creek Family Picnic Perfect & Ping Pong Pursuit
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rowland Flat, SA
- Product code: Family Picnic
Enjoy the perfect family picnic packed for you, including a selection of food all sourced from local producers, a bottle of Jacob’s Creek wine, soft drinks for the kids, recyclable cutlery and plates and a picnic blanket to keep. Take your pick of the best picnic spots around our site, using our map as a guide. This experience also includes a $10 tasting flight per person (18+ only) that can be enjoyed before your picnic experience and one hour hire of Ping Pong Pursuit for 4 players. Also whilst the adults are enjoyed their tasting, kids can grab a tennis racquet and enjoy our full-size tennis court!
Jacob's Creek Picnic Perfect is ideally meant to be enjoyed by 2 adults and 2 children.
Terms and conditions
- Bookings are closed off 2 hours before the start time, Please call us on 1300 154 474 to check availability after this time.
- If you are feeling unwell or have cold / flu like symptoms, please call our friendly staff on 1300 154 474 to cancel your booking.
- Bookings are for 2.5 hours.
- One booking per group per day.
- In the event of inclement weather, you will have exclusive use of our Vergola area for the duration of the picnic experience.
- If you arrive late to your allocated booking time, please be aware that your experience will be shortened. Please call ahead on 1300 154 474 to advise us if you are running late.
- If you notify us 24 hours prior to your booking that you are unable to attend, a full refund will be issued.
- Tasting fees are non-redeemable.
- Tasting flight fees are non-refundable if you do not attend your booking.
- Jacob's Creek is now a CASHLESS venue. All purchases made at Jacob's Creek will be via card payment.
- Bookings for tasting flights are only for adults 18+.
- We reserve the right to refuse to serve any experience, even with prior booking, if we believe that member/s of the booking party may be under the influence of alcohol.
- Staff may stop service at any point should patrons not follow our procedures regarding COVID safety.
- Credit card surcharges and refund policy are subject to local regulation.