- Varaktighet: 2 Timmar (cirka)
- Plats: Rowland Flat, SA
- Produktkod: YOGA
DATE: Sunday, 21 November 2021
TIME: arrival 8.30am for an 8.45am start (duration 2 hours).
PRICE: $49.00 per person
- 1-hour yoga guided session with some mats provided. We encourage you to bring your own if you have one.
- Healthy nourish bowl by Vintage Chef Co.
- Wine-tasting voucher for Jacob's Creek (standard selection).
- Coffee, Tea or Juice provided by the Jacob's Creek Cafe
Come find your ZEN amongst the vines, on the lush lawns of Jacob's Creek with expert guidance provided by a True North Yoga & Barossa Wellness teacher. No previous experience required, just a sense of curiosity.
Enjoy a nourishing sweet or savoury breakfast bowl after the session, with a hot or cold beverage of your choice.
Salmon poke bowl, poached egg, wild rice, roast sweet potato
salad with a dill and lemon cream.
Granola bowl, honey baked granola, poached seasonal vanilla
bean fruit, cinnamon Greek yogurt, roasted almonds, fresh fruit and flowers.
Linger longer with a Jacob's Creek wine-tasting, with a range of wines to suit everyone's taste! Bookings essential - Tours and Experiences | Barossa Ranges | Jacob's Creek (jacobscreek.com)
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are closed off 48 hours before the start time, please call us on (08) 8521 3000 to check availability after this time.
- If you are feeling unwell or have cold / flu like symptoms, please call our friendly staff on (08) 8521 3000 to cancel your booking.
- If you notify us 48 hours prior to your booking for this experience you are unable to attend, a full refund will be issued.
- Tasting fees are non-redeemable.
- Tasting flight vouchers are valid for 12 months. Tasting flight vouchers are non-refundable.
- Jacob's Creek is now a CASHLESS venue. All purchases made at Jacob's Creek will be via card payment.
- Bookings for tasting flights are only for adults 18+.
- We reserve the right to refuse to serve a tasting experience, even with prior booking, if we believe that member/s of the booking party may be under the influence of alcohol.
- Staff may stop service at any point should patrons not follow our procedures regarding COVID safety.
- Credit card surcharges and refund policy are subject to local regulation.