Jacob's Creek Tasting Experience
- Duration: 30 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Rowland Flat, SA
- Product code: PQB5NT
Our tasting experience at Jacob’s Creek will offer a choice of flights to suit different palates, and focus on showcasing our wines that are exclusive to the Home.
There are four tasting flights to choose from;
Light & Fresh A selection of bubbly, zesty, fruity, and sweet chilled wines to celebrate the warmer festive season. ($10pp)
Our Exclusive Whites This flight focuses on Our Limited Release exclusive white wines created with innovation at the forefront. ($10pp)
Our Exclusive Reds Crafted by our winemakers at Jacob's Creek, these impeccable wines range from classic Barossa to unique alternative varietals. ($10pp)
Special Selection A rare opportunity to experience the very best Jacob’s Creek Limited Edition and Cellar Release Flagship wines. ($20pp)
Our Tasting Experience is available for up to a maximum of 6 people, For groups of 7 or more, please book a Group Tasting Experience.
Terms and conditions
- Bookings are closed off 6 hours before the start time, Please call us on (08) 8521 3000 to check availability after this time.
- If you are feeling unwell or have cold / flu like symptoms, please call our friendly staff on (08) 8521 3000 to cancel your booking.
- Bookings are for 30 mins.
- One booking per group per day.
- If you arrive late to your allocated booking time, please be aware that your tasting experience will be shortened. Please call ahead on 08 8521 3000 to advise us if you are running late.
- If you notify us prior to your booking for a tasting flight that you are unable to attend, a full refund will be issued.
- Tasting fees are non-redeemable.
- Tasting flight fees are non-refundable if you do not attend your booking.
- Jacob's Creek is now a CASHLESS venue. All purchases made at Jacob's Creek will be via card payment.
- Bookings for tasting flights are only for adults 18+.
- The optional Our Home Platters can be served either prior to OR after your Tasting Experience.
- We reserve the right to refuse to serve a tasting experience, even with prior booking, if we believe that member/s of the booking party may be under the influence of alcohol.
- Staff may stop service at any point should patrons not follow our procedures regarding COVID safety.
- Credit card surcharges and refund policy are subject to local regulation.